There are new vacancies for Public Sector Organization jobs in Islamabad. Assistant Law and Office Attendant vacancies are vacant for these jobs. If you are interested in any of these jobs then you should apply for the same. These job advertisements are published by Jang Newspaper. The qualifications for these job vacancies are mentioned below.
- Graduate from an HEC-recognized university.
- A master’s degree is preferable.
- Minimum five (5) years of providing secretarial support to Executives in
public or private sector organization(s).
- -40w.p.m. typing speed.
- Filing & record keeping experience.
- Good command over MS Office & good communication skills.
The incumbent should be literate, and capable of reading and writing basic Urdu/English. Minimum two (2) years experience as an office attendant in private or public sector organizations.
How To Apply for Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs 2023:
Application along with the detailed CV, latest photograph, experience certificates, and copy of CNIC should reach Joint Director (HR), P.O. Box 1098, CPO, Islamabad by 31 January 2023.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Attractive market-based salary package benefits including gratuity. contributory provident fund, hospitalization, group life insurance coverage, etc. are offered.
- Applicants already in the service of government/semi-government/ autonomous bodies must apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications received beyond the due date will not be entertained.